2020 National Home Performance Conference
The 2020 National Home Performance Conference, taking place April 27-30 in New Orleans, is the largest meeting of home performance and weatherization professionals in the country, and the conference program is the heart of our national event.
The 2020 National Conference is an inclusive opportunity for all involved in the industry to engage in exceptional formal and informal learning experiences that support career development, increase individual and organizational productivity, and lead programs, businesses, and organizations to achieve superior results. The conference agenda aims to provide meaningful, engaging education and dialogue for both the entry-level field staff and the seasoned professional in the residential energy efficiency, home performance, and weatherization industry.
National Home Performance Conference
April 27-30, 2020
Hyatt Regency New Orleans, New Orleans, LA
We are now accepting proposals to present at the conference. Click the Present tab below to learn more.
Now Accepting Proposals to Present!
The 2020 National Home Performance Conference, taking place April 27-30, 2020 in New Orleans, is the largest meeting of home performance and weatherization professionals in the country, and the conference program is the heart of our national event.
The Building Performance Association is currently seeking conference proposals in categories that reflect the best thinking in the field, informed by theory, research, and practice. All complete proposals must be submitted and all speakers must log in to complete their personal details by Monday, August 12, 2019, at 11:59 pm PT.
Session Length - New for 2020!
This year, conference sessions will be 60 minutes long. Workshops, which will take place on the first day of the conference, will be 90 minutes, 3.5 hours, or full day (7 hours) in length. If you have more session content than will fit in a 60-minute time frame, we encourage you to select the ‘workshop’ option or submit a session in 2 parts.
Exhibit at the National Home Performance Conference
Draw the attention of thousands of weatherization professionals, home performance contracting businesses, program administrators, and others working in the residential energy efficiency industry. Meet professionals from all across the country who have plans to buy, network, and learn. Your customers are sure to be at the National Conference in 2020....will you?
The standard exhibitor booth space includes:
• Company name and website link on the conference website
• Promotional language provided to promote your presence at the show
• Company listing and profile on the conference mobile app
• Exhibitor booth carpeting
• Two exhibitor representative registrations and best price of $675 for subsequent registrations
• Receptions hosted in the Exhibit Hall
• Full conference access for registered staff, including access to all sessions and meals
• Professional decorator and drayage services
• Six-foot skirted table with seating for two representatives and a trash receptacle
• Identification sign for your booth with a company name and booth number
• Dedicated trade show manager to assist with all of your account needs
• Dedicated customer service manager to assist with all of your registration needs
• Booths 10x20 and larger include one additional conference registration
What’s included in the booth fee?
Your booth fee includes pipe & drape and a booth sign along with a 6’ draped table, two chairs, carpet, and a wastebasket. All furnishings, electrical and other services can be ordered at the expense of the exhibitor.
• 10x10 Booth: $2,600
• 10x20 Booth: $4,600
• 10x30 Booth: $5,600
• 20x20 Booth: $6,500
Trade Show Floor Dates & Times
The trade show floor is the hub for learning about and engaging with new products and techniques as well as shopping for immediate and future purchases available at your fingertips.
Trade Show Floor Dates & Times
Responsible Drinking Policy
Recognizing the emphasis on networking done through receptions and social events, the Association encourages responsible drinking at all of its networking events and receptions. All Association sponsored events will offer nonalcoholic drinks. Alcohol will not be served to anyone under the age of 21.