2017 HPC Southeast Regional Home Performance Conference & Trade Show
We had a great time joining together with local host, South Carolina Building Performance Association (SCBPA), engaging industry leaders along with fellow weatherization professionals, home performance contracting businesses, builders and remodelers, program administrators, and others working in the residential energy efficiency industry at this cutting edge educational experience September 28-29, 2017.
DAY ONE, we offered tailored sessions and a boutique-crafted trade show. You:
- Discovered best practices in building science and methods to improve a home’s indoor air quality, comfort, and efficiency, along with strategies to run a home performance business efficiently, specifically tailored to the southeast.
- Connected in a candid exchange of ideas with presenters, exhibitors, and other attendees over lunch or during casual conversations at the trade show, while also earning CEUs to gain or retain your credentials
- Engaged with product manufacturers and distributors, smart technology companies, educational institutions, utilities, nonprofits, government agencies, industry media, trade associations, energy consultants, and more at the trade show
DAY TWO, you had the opportunity to join like-minded, regional peers for deeper discussions surrounding important local topics. You:
- Discussed state and regional policy and program updates; state and local rebate, incentive and utility program opportunities; steps your company can take to benefit from local MLS “greening” and appraisal efforts
- Connected in roundtable discussions on state and local market needs for residential and commercial consumer education; workforce development; certifications, credentials and licensure; and home energy raters, builders and remodelers, home performance contractors, energy auditors and others
- Participated in SCBPA meetings to learn how your company can benefit from efforts underway to grow the home and building performance industries in several southeastern states. Interested guests from SC and other states are welcome
- Continued to engage with product manufacturers and distributors, smart technology companies, educational institutions, utilities, nonprofits, government agencies, industry media, trade associations, energy consultants, and more at the trade show
TD Convention Center
1 Exposition Dr.
Greenville, SC 29607
This conference offers multiple session options and opportunities to earn CEUs! HPC is a continuing education service provider, offering educational content to advance attendees’ professional careers and earn CEUs from allied organizations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I attend the exhibitor trade show? Yes, trade show access is included in the registration fee.
Are meals included during the conference? Lunch is included on both days of the conference.
Can I share a conference badge with someone else and rotate our attendance? No. Each attendee must purchase an individual conference registration. One day passes are available in addition to the full conference registration if you cannot attend both days.
Can I cancel a registration? No refunds will be given as of September 1, 2017. Requests for refunds that received in writing through 11:59 p.m. on August 31, 2017 will be granted minus a $35 cancellation fee for attendees and a $500 cancellation fee for exhibitor tables. For anyone registered by invoice, SCBPCA must receive payment by September 15, 2017.
Can I transfer a registration to another person if I am no longer able to attend? Yes, there is no fee to transfer a registration. You can return to the online registration form and select the option to “Update an Existing Registration” or you may contact HPC.