Northeast Regional Home Performance Conference & Trade Show
Where the industry gathers, learns, and grows!
February 11-12, 2020 | Saratoga Springs, NY
Discover the latest in building science and technical information; strategies for improving your organization’s operations; the latest updates on certifications; key updates on policy and new technologies to stay ahead of the curve! The Northeast Home Performance Conference is your chance to earn CEUs, retain your credentials, learn from industry experts, and connect with peers.
Registration, detailed session, tracks, and presenter information - coming soon!
Who Should Attend?
Weatherization professionals, home performance contracting businesses, program administrators, and others working in the residential energy efficiency industry.
Product manufacturers and distributors, smart technology companies, educational institutions, utilities, nonprofits, government agencies, industry media, trade associations, energy consultants, and more are invited to attend, sponsor, and exhibit at the Trade Show.
Sponsor or Exhibit
Click on the Exhibit tab below to register to exhibit. Contact Chris Docchio at (412) 424-0046 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Sponsorship opportunities.
Click on the tabs below to learn more.
Now Accepting Proposals to Present!
We are currently seeking conference proposals for the Northeast Regional Conference in categories that reflect the best thinking in the field, informed by theory, research, and practice. All complete proposals must be submitted and all speakers must log in to complete their personal details by Friday, October 11 at 11:59 ET.
Please read the Proposal Checklist before beginning your proposal to review the information needed to submit a proposal. Please direct any questions to Bethany Sowinski at email@example.com, or (412) 424-0026.
Exhibit at the Conference
Building Performance Association delivers your target market directly to you at the industry's leading educational conference and trade show with weatherization professionals, home performance contracting businesses, program administrators, and others working in the residential energy efficiency industry. At our conferences, attendees are ready to learn, ask questions, and make purchasing decisions.
Exhibitor Information & Benefits
The Standard Exhibit Booth Includes:
- Company name and website link on the conference website
- Promotional language provided to promote your participation in the event
- Two exhibitor representative registrations and best price of $325 for subsequent registrations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Reception hosted in the Exhibit Hall
- Full conference access for registered staff, including access to all sessions and meals
- Six-foot skirted table with seating for two representatives and a trash receptacle
- Identification sign for your booth with the company name and booth number
- Dedicated trade show manager to assist with all of your account needs
- Dedicated customer service manager to assist with all of your registration needs
6-foot table in 8-foot space - $1,300
Trade Show Hours - Coming Soon
For questions or for more information about purchasing a trade show exhibitor table, please contact Chris Docchio at firstname.lastname@example.org (412-424-0046).