Upper Midwest Regional Home Performance Conference & Trade Show
Where the industry gathers, learns, and grows!
Present at the Conference
BPA is currently moving forward with the Upper Midwest Regional Conference and Trade Show, scheduled to take place on October 5-6, 2020, in Bloomington, MN. We are currently accepting proposals to present at the conference and invite you to submit yours today!
To submit your proposal to present at the conference, review the proposal checklist, and submit by Friday, June 26, 2020.
If plans should change due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will notify you about moving the conference to the virtual environment. Please direct any questions to Bethany Sowinski at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (412) 424-0026.
Exhibit at the Conference
Building Performance Association delivers your target market directly to you at the industry's leading educational conference and trade show with weatherization professionals, home performance contracting businesses, program administrators, and others working in the residential energy efficiency industry. At our conferences, attendees are ready to learn, ask questions, and make purchasing decisions.
Exhibitor Information & Benefits
The Standard Exhibit Booth Includes:
- Company name and website link on the conference website
- Promotional language provided to promote your participation in the event
- Two exhibitor representative registrations and best price of $325 for subsequent registrations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Reception hosted in the Exhibit Hall
- Full conference access for registered staff, including access to all sessions and meals
- Six-foot skirted table with seating for two representatives and a trash receptacle
- Identification sign for your booth with the company name and booth number
- Dedicated trade show manager to assist with all of your account needs
- Dedicated customer service manager to assist with all of your registration needs
6-foot table in 8-foot space - $1,300 Non-member // $1,200 Member
View the floorplan and select your booth location.