Webinar Building Decarbonization Coalition
How do you Design All-Electric, Super Efficient Central Water Heating Systems!
With Shawn Oram from Ecotope
May 21, 2020 at 10am PST
The Building Decarbonization Coalition is thrilled to welcome to the BDC Presents Stage Shawn Oram from Ecotope. Ecotope is counteracting the climate crisis with research-proven engineering and visionary leadership; they drive the building industry toward transformative and scalable low-carbon solutions, informed by four decades of learning and technical innovation.
THIS THURSDAY, Shawn will provide an update on current progress for central heat pump water heating market transformation work, including:
- HPWH Roadmap and Advanced Water Heater Initiative (AWHI)
- California Prescriptive Heat Pump Water Heating Design (Ganged Sandens)
- Larger Central Loops and Commercial Size HPWH in T24 – Single and Multi-Pass
- Sizing Tools Being Developed
- Sanden Multifamily plug and play skids
- Looking ahead – Developing plug and play packages for new equipment to bring HPWH to scale.
This is the biggest barrier to multi-family and large commercial electrification and Shawn is a global leader on how to design these systems. You won't want to miss this webinar!